Auto Parts Specialist I in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

 


Job highlights

Identified by Google from the original job post

Qualifications

•

1 year computer experience

•

Valid Driver's License with two years ..

Responsibilities

•

the SCM continuing training program

•

Assist with Store Supervisor duties as assigned Qualifications:

Job description

We are looking for a Auto Parts Specialist I


Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Auto Parts Specialist I based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA. If you think you are a suitable match for this role, please hit the apply button for more details.

• the SCM continuing training program

• Assist with Store Supervisor duties as assigned Qualifications: * 1 year computer experience * 24-hour availability * Valid Driver's License with two years ...


PLEASE NOTE: This job is supplied by a trusted partner. In order to read the full job description please click the 'apply' button. If you are a registered site member with an uploaded CV, you will be passed straight through. If not, then you will be asked to register a free account with us.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post